We are 5 years strong!
Environmental Protection Promoters Initiative (EPPI) has been in operation since 2015 and was legally incorporated as a nongovernmental, nonprofit organization with the Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in January 2017. Since its establishment, EPPI has been working for the promotion of sustainable community development and social warfare in Nigeria.
EPPI has adopted strategic methods ranging from environmental education, public health awareness and services, research, social media, to community interventions on a bid to reach the unreached indigenous people living in remote areas of Nigeria.
Over the years, EPPI had among other NGOs and civil society organizations, thrust significant contributions to planning and mobilized communities…
Preparing for a Changing World
The world is changing every second, and the consequences are sometimes horrifying. We ask you to take action with us!
Climate changes are destabilizing food production, displacing people in vulnerable communities & countries.
Our Environmental Restoration Advocacy movement is helping to create awareness about harmful practice we can all avoid to make our environments safe and green again.
SaveOur Planet Home
Every voice matters! Join us. Volunteer. Partner with us. Donate and help us change the world
Why we started EPPI
- To promote the quality of lives of vulnerable people and protection of endangered species.
- To promote environmental protection/sustainability awareness.
- To intervene in resolving environmental challenges in Nigeria
- To promptly identify areas under environmental threats and to facilitate immediate remediation.
- To promote and provide an eco- friendly environment through trees planting and forest conservation initiative
- To inspire people on a change of attitude toward the environment.
- To help create more vibrant and resilient communities in Nigeria.
“We inspire people on a change of attitude toward the environment”
“We strive to promote & provide an eco- friendly environment through trees planting and forest conservation initiative”
“We promptly identify areas under environmental threats and to facilitate immediate remediation”